Camp Registration - About Registering Online
Page 5 of 14
You can register for all camps online including Inclusion
- If you have a child with an exceptionality select Inclusion Program and then you will be given the opportunity to indicate the sessions you are interested in. When the application has been completely filled out a Director will contact you to confirm the dates for which your child has been accepted.
- Both LIT and Inclusion camper applications will be considered "pending" until the approval process is completed. Credit cards will be charged a refundable $100 deposit until such time as the application is approved. In the event the camper is not accepted a full refund of fees will be made.
- Family Camp must be registered with paper applications
Online, you will be able to:
- Save and return to forms in progress
- Make future payments including adding tuck shop funds
- Order your camper's session photo or DVD
- Change contact information
- Sign up for bus or airport transportation