Pioneer Churchlink is a program designed to strengthen the relationship between Pioneer Camp and the local church. Our vision for this program is twofold:
- That campers, staff and families would be connected with healthy church communities that would provide them with opportunities for growth, discipleship and relationships.
- That children and youth would come from church communities to have opportunities to grow, serve and have fun in a camp context.
As a participant in the Churchlink program:
- Pioneer would try to connect campers, staff and families with your church community that do not otherwise have a local church and reside within your area.
- Children of church staff would receive $350 off camper fees
- Church retreats would receive up to $750 off registration fees
- Select camper scholarships and discounts would be available
Our hope is that children and youth would have the opportunity to learn, grow and serve in both a church and camp setting.
Call 1-800-361-2267 or email us at
for more information about the churchlink program or fill out the form below and we will contact you.